Sunday, July 1, 2012

Garden Party Decor - Happy Birthday Ann!

Last night I helped throw a surprise birthday party for one of my dear friends, Ann.  We held the get together on the patio at one of our favorite spots, Peg's Cantina in Gulfport, Florida.  It turned out so great that I wanted to share the evening with you!

Beautiful Orange Pitcher -
Don't you love these?

Peg's CantinaI picked up these great pitchers to give Ann as birthday gifts and filled them with daisies, sunflowers and these wonderful berried greens.  I used multi-colored napkins along the center of the tables as a bright runner.

NOTE TO ANN:  Feel free to make sangrias and margaritas in these pitchers and invite me over.

The Menu - We kept the menu simple.  We had chips with salsa and quac, fish spread, bacon wrapped scallops, and delicious spinach and chicken quesadillas.  We enjoyed Peg's own brewed  craft beers. I highly recommend the Dude Porter - the chocolate undertones are amazing!
Grape Pitcher

I wrote "Happy Birthday Ann" on
votive candles with a purple sharpie.






Happy Birthday Ann candles.

Time to Eat!
We recycled beer bottles for vases and added daisies.


Birthday Girl!
Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate, Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and read them all! Please let me know what you think!